Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I want

My life is sidewalk chalk in the rain. Out of focus, blurry, with messy edges. I just want my life to be neat, straight lines, colors that match. I want my life to be clear and precise. I want it to make sense.

going to spend time with the family today. Well some of the family, me and Sophia, my dad and mom.We're going to the high school I used to go to, they do a fireworks show every year. I'm not really looking forward to seeing everyone I used to go to school with. Well anna is going and I haven't seen her in almost a year, so I am looking forward to that. But I don't want the other people I know to see how fat I've gotten. I'm dreading it so much!

I'm just sick of feeling confused all the time. I just want it to make sens, I want it to be stable.

Intake:
1:30-Tea w/ 1/2 tablespoon of sugar(25)
3:00-small piece of bread(80)
3:50- sandwitch(210)
5:00- tea w/ sweetener(100)
Total cal as 5:37-415

I'm gonna try not to eat for the rest of the day, but It gonna be hard. Theres always a lot of food at the fireworks show, and my mom is making all kinds of evil snacks.




2 comments:

  1. Ugh, seeing old people from high school...

    I know how that goes.

    I hope it's not too stressful and that you end up having fun tonight!

    It's never fun when you're feeling insecure and you have to see a bunch of old acquaintances.

    Just look at it this way, they won't be looking the same as they did in high school either. And if they're petty enough to care that you've gained weight since high school then they don't matter anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I keep telling myself nobodys perfect, but I used to be so hot and skinny. Then I changed schools and I gained 30 pounds, I'm huge and I just don't want to see there looks or see my ex's not flirt with me.

    ReplyDelete