Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ebooks

I have discovered E books. This is bad, this is now consuming my life. I can any book I want at any time. Not only is it likely I spend more time hiding in my room but my brain is likely to explode. Just to day I've already read parts of Good Omens, Everything you need to now about Chevy, Latin and other ancient languages, and French for beginners. My brain is in over load.

And I've got Misha addicted to them too, later today hes coming over so we can read together. God I feel extra nerdy, but whatever at least we can be nerds together. I also told him I'm dieting, and that I really don't want him bring food over He was amazing about it, he told me I'm fine the way I am but if I want to diet its my decision and he'll stop bring bad food. It went a lot better then I was expecting!

I need to stop worrying so much, I'm only human and people will understand when I make mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment