Sunday, July 10, 2011

New room

My brother is moving out this week, and I'm moving into hi room. Witch is totally awesome. It bigger, has it on bathroom and is on the other side of the house as my parents room. Now I wont have to listen to them fight all the time.

Misha came over to visit this morning, he brought coffee black just the way I like it(o) scrambled eggs(115) toast with jam(130) we sat in my room and ate our breakfast on my floor. We talked and watched cartoons. I really like misha hes so fun and nice. He just amazing. He taking me to go see the new harry potter movie when it come out, we're going to the midnight showing. Also he volunteered to help me paint my new room. I love how not pushy he is about sex. I mean we kissed a little but nothing major. This is so new for me, I've only dated one person. I'm more of the one night stand kind of girl. I like this though, I like it a lot.

I'm also going over to his house later to help him unpack some stuff for his room. I'm so excited about all this. The only bad part of this is he doesn't know about my eating issues, and I'm dreading when he notices. Its killing me, because it every time I see him he brings food. I need to find some excuses for not eating.

Intake as of 1pm 245




No comments:

Post a Comment