Sunday, July 17, 2011

Violin

So Misha found out I can play the violin and bugged me all day to play for him, but the thing is I haven't played sense my sister moved out when I was 14.

My mom made us all learn an instrument. I learned violin, my older sister Hannah learned to play cello, sophia learned piano, and Gabriel learned guitar. We all used to play together, but me and hannah were really amazing together we could improvise and just play together, its like we just got each other when we played. We matched perfectly musically, and now that shes not here really I just don't feel the same when I play, my music used to be about getting away from my fathers shit and just being with my sister. Now sophia is the only one left, and I loved playing with her but its not the same.

I don't know, maybe I'm over reacting or something. And maybe its time I start playing again. Who knows it might be good for me. I just feel like it used to be such a special thing for me and her, and playing with out her in my life feels like some sort of betrayal of something. 

But playing for mishia would be nice, would be something really special. I just don't know if I can.

My violin. 



1 comment:

  1. Violins are beautiful. Maybe you could start playing again, just by yourself until it feels right. It could very well be good for you, it might make you feel better.
    You'll never know until you try.

    xx

    ReplyDelete