Friday, July 8, 2011

A hot date with a Russian

I had an amazing time with Micheal on our date. We went to go see transformers 3, witch was totally awesome. Not the greatest story line(witch fyi they stole form Doctor Who) but the effect were really amazing. Then we went out for Italian at this really crazy expensive restaurant I had gnocchi(700ish) and a vanilla Italian soda(103) I had way too much to eat I had a lot of fun with Micheal. After dinner we drove around in my baby and parked at the beach, we got tea and sat in the car talking for what felt like forever, he told me his mom calls him Misha. also he speaks russian, its so pretty sounding. Isn't that name adorable,I really love it?It was really lot of fun. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun.

After spending like hours just talking I drove us home, and he kissed me on the sidewalk between our houses. I'm not gonna lie and say it was insanely romantic or anything but it was pretty hot. I'm really hoping to hang out with him again soon.

p.s I don't know if I mention mishas age but hes 19 two years older.
stay strong and most importantly stay safe.

-Kim



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun on your date! I'm sure you will see him again, he sounds pretty into you :). Two years isn't that much so its nothing to worry about x

    ReplyDelete