Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Plans for today, but not for the future.

First off I just want to say I love you girls, you made me feel wonderful with all you lovely comments on my photos! I have completely fallen in love with my camera! I can't stop taking pictures.

anyways in the food and fat news, I'm doing good I suppose. But I could be doing better that for sure. I want to be down to 110 by the end of next month.  About 18 pounds in two months seems completely reasonable. Anywho I'm off on a mini road trip, I'm driving down to LA for the day with my little sis Sophia I think we might go to Disney land.

Intake:
11:00-5 strawberries(10)

I need to get a job of my own and stop mooching off my parents, and my bank account. I was in an accident when I was little so I have a lovely sum of money of my own. Still I need a job now that I'm out of high school. I need to pay to go to collage or something, shit I have no plans for the future but I really need to make some soon!

No thinspo today just pictures I took myself. The bottom two are my brother Gabriel and sister Sophia. My brother looks like a douche, I'm glad we look nothing alike. and my sister dyed her hair a few months back, I really wish she hadn't she had really beautiful golden brown hair. But I know she hated having the same hair as our father(biological)





No comments:

Post a Comment