Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sex and ice cream

So I actually got to bed at a decent hour, something I rarely do. And I ended up sleeping like 5 hours. I feel really fantastic and rested!

But I did end up dreaming last night. About sex and ice cream. I was having sex with misha and we were eating chocolate ice cream. Now thats all I can think about this morning. It sucks, I hate when I get cravings like this. I'm a big chocolate person, so I usually keep a small bag in the house. I had these ones that were 80 calories for 10 pieces, I totally loved 'em but someone ate them all. Now its like all I can think about.

So I'll be off to the store today for chocolate, then I decided to go to Mishas and spend time with him. Not for sex, I've decided I'm going to wait for a while before me sleep together. Its kinda weird, but good. I'm going to wait and actually connect with him. 

I'm going to keep my intake really low so I can eat the chocolate and not feel guilty about it

Intake as of 11:14
coffee black(0)



1 comment:

  1. Sex, ice cream and chocolate are all good. I do agree with you when it comes to Misha. He sounds like he could be really special.

    I also wanted to thank you for the advice, I think I know what I'm going to do now. Thank you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete