Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry potter

I'm going to the new harry potter movie at 12 tonight misha is taking me, we're driving to San Francisco to see it in Imax. 20 minutes in a car together if thers light traffic....I guess this would be the perfect time to tell him more about my self.

My step dad moved out the last of his stuff today, as did my brother. Now its just me my mom and sophia living in our huge house. we have two extra bed rooms. I guess we're gonna have two guest bed rooms, although I can't remeber the last time someone came to stay at our house. All of my moms family lives in the same town as us so there really isn't any point.

My grandmother offered to pay for jr. collage next year. I have to take a year at the JC for a year because I didn't do collage prep at highschool, but after that I've been thinking I'm gonna try to get into Cambridge. But its still just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun!I suppose living in a big empty house will be weird for a while but you'll get used to it and it will get better.

    You're also a lot more organized than me when it comes to your future. I'm sure you could get into Cambridge if you tried.

    xx

    ReplyDelete