Tuesday, June 21, 2011

unwelcomed visits

My father visited me today. Actually he came to visit all of his children but I was the only one home so he only visited me. I smiled a tight ivory smile and listened to him, and nodded and hmmed at all the right times. He asked why I didn't call him on fathers day and I told him I forgot his number so he gave it to me again. We were on our best behavior. I knew it was all an act. He wants custody of me and my sister so he needs to act nice. I'm not sure why he's decided it a good idea to be a real dad this late in the game, but I'm not playing. I told him I was feeling sick to get him to leave.

my day went down the drain, and with it the little food I ate(130) and my appetite. I didn't eat for the rest of the day. I went back to bed at 3 and slept  for 8 hours. I'm awake with no chance of rest. Oh well blissful unconscious was nice while it lasted.



No comments:

Post a Comment