Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mania Plans

ok so I'm manic. So what. That doesn't mean I can't make my own decisions. Sadly my parents disagree. They think I need to eat, I need to take my meds, I need to sleep, I need to sit still, not spend my money, don't yell, don't scream. I need to calm down and shut up. But I can't! and I don't want to drug my self, I hate sitting around drug up looking like a drooling idiot.
 This disease isn't leaving I'm stuck with it so I might as well learn to live with it. And thats what I'm doing. I'm going on with my life even though I know I'm having an "episode" an attack, A freak out. But fuck it! I'm fine. I feel great. I'm gonna do what I want. I have the money, and its mine to do as I please. so tomorrow I'm buying it!

So in case your wondering I'm buying a '66 Chevelles ss. Isn't it a beautiful car? the one I'm buying is black with black interior! I love it.



Intake:
black coffee(0)
boiled egg(50)
slice of toast(120)
total cal as of 4pm= 170








No comments:

Post a Comment