Friday, June 17, 2011

New adventures

So my dad noticed I've been eating the same thing over and over again for the last few days(I have a bad habit of finding a low cal food and eating it for every meal I can) so he's decided I'm going to be his new grocery shopping buddy. I had a mini panic attack I handled it pretty well considering I now have to help choose food not only for my self but for the rest of the family.

So this little adventure of going shopping went pretty well. I was walking down the aisle pointedly avoiding the snack aisle and I just chose low cal food for me and threw in a few danger foods(pop tarts, sugary cereal and cookies) for the rest of the family. Then my Dad apparently decided to start a fight in the car and wouldn't leave me alone about the amount of low cal food I bought. the conversation went a little like this

D-"so you got a lot of organic food"
M-"yeah, I thought it would be a good idea to help support some of the organic farmers" (amazing excuse!!)
D-"hmm that good, you got a lot of healthy food"
M-"yeah dad it summer so I'm gonna be eating a lot more I want it to be healthy food"
D-"Kim do we need to talk with your doctor about this again?"
M-"What the fuck are you talking about I'm trying to be healthy"
D-"don't pull out that old excuse Kim! I don't want you doing this shit again"

so needles to say I'm not in a very good mood at the moment. I mean it wouldn't hurt me to loose a few fucking pounds! god I'm just so mad that he can't see how horrible a feel being this fat.

on the upside of this shit fest my anger seemed to motivate me. I'm way down on my intake, now I just need to keep it that way for the rest of the day.

intake:
B- black coffee(5) 
L- 1 cups brown rice(200) 


total intake as of 12:15 205 calories 


Hopefully I'll have enough willpower to have a very small dinner and no snacks!

- Kim





1 comment:

  1. Idiot parents can be the best motivation sometimes. They never seem to realize that getting angry at us is not going to snap us out of it, it's just going to make us feel worse than we do and feeling terrible about ourselves is what started this in the first place..
    *hug* best of luck lovely

    ReplyDelete