Saturday, June 18, 2011

Car accidents and green jello

So my day started pretty nicely. I woke and the sun was shining, the weather was nice and my little sister was lying in bed with me. Something for the most part she has decides shes too old to do(now that shes 12 and shes practically an adult apparently) and not only did she snuggle with  me but we got up and watched crappy cartoons together. My parents were out together doing whatever it is they do, and my brother was out so it was actually peaceful in the house, no nagging or arguing.

Sadly my day did not stay so nice a relaxing. At about 3 my dad called to tell me my brother and his girl friend had been in a car accident and they were in the hospital. she was pretty hysterical, because they were hurt oh and my brother was under the influence and had a large amount of drugs in the car. And he turned 18 in march so it no longer a matter of going to juvy. Hes a man now and is going to be treated as such. so my mom told me to call my other sister(the one that actually is and adult) to let her know and to have her bring us to the hospital.

When we got there I found my my brother had a concussion and fractures cheek bone, but nothing overly serious. How ever his girlfriend had a broke nose a concussion a broken wrist four cracked ribs and hair line fracture in her color bone. So she was pretty fucked up. anyways I spent most of the day there with her or my brother and because thing were so crazy and we were all worried I barely ate anything!! I only had green jello(80) and later for dinner a few bite of my little sisters chicken form the food court (120) and a small garden salad with light dressing(130) so my intake was really low(330) and I don't really feel that hungry so I do think I'll have a snack, but if I feel like i need it later I'll just have cucumbers or carrot sticks.

today food wise has gone well, but other then that today was mostly shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment