Sunday, June 26, 2011

productive day

so today was all kinda of fun! first I bought my car, and let me just say she is gorgeous, an absolute beauty. She runs perfectly and is everything I had dreamed of! then I proceeded to drive my new baby to San Francisco for the gay pride parade witch was super fun, and I only had like three french fries while I was there. I bought a t shirt and a shit load of jewelry. Then I came home cleaned my room and called my friend Anna who I hadn't talked to in like a year after her dog attacked me. The dogs dead, she want to start hanging out again, and we're spending the 3rd of july together witch is when the city we grew up in together does fireworks at the local high school.

I feel like today was a pretty productive day and its not even over. After I write this I'm going to go get a membership to the gym, order my brides maids dress for my sisters wedding and give my dogs a  bath. I feel utterly fantastic! nothing can bring me down.

Todays intake:
black coffee(0) 3 french fries(30ish?)
sweet tea(70) salad no dressing (80)
eggplant pizza(220)                        
total cal  390



1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! I love reading about my girls having a good day <3

    ReplyDelete