Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lets be Honesty

honestly this may be the worst idea I've had in the last week(and I can have some pretty shitty ideas)
and even more honesty, I find my self becoming excited at this jump into the danger zone. Who doesn't like a little risk. And Honestly theirs something dark compelling me to write this all down. and honestly I know exactly why I need to write this all down.

I've got the monsters too. those little friendly monsters that scritch scratch at the inside of your diaphragm and wiggle around in the space between your ears. Those invisible monsters that whisper ideas that weave them selves deep into your subconscious to pop out at the worst possible times. monsters that convince you its a good idea to weigh your self everyday and look at the back of the food packaging, or smile and lie. because really the monsters know best, they know that you don't need those extra calories, or that whopping amount of sugar and fat.

yes I have a lot of those types of invisible monster.
and sense I'm being all friendly and honest. I honestly like the company of my little wispy friends.
and hers goes another bit of honesty. I know they're not friends, I know their slowly eating away at my insides. but I can be a bit morbid and I need to know what happens when they've consumed everything.

But I can get lonely and bored, so I mite as well tell you what these little monsters can do. I might as well share my story. No that's not right. I don't have a story. Not yet. You don't get a true story tell you die. So I'll share my chapter. I'll share my page. but be warned, my page is ugly and ripped,yellowing and torn. Coffee rings and dirty smudges stain my page. The writing on my page is smudged and faded, and honestly you might not like what you read on my pathetic page

No comments:

Post a Comment