Thursday, June 16, 2011

mirrors

mirrors are following me. their watching me and haunting me. they're tracking my every move. Ever time I stand up from crouching in front of the toilet that treacherous mirror is staring, taunting me. Laughing at my failure. I should be able to cut my intake. Its not like I've not done it before. I've been down to 80 calories a day before. But now I can't stay bellow 900? Its ridicules, and the mirrors know it. They know I was an utter failure today. A failure like yesterday, and the day before that. They know that I'm a failure every day, thats why I'm in this mess. Why I'm 128.5 fat disgusting pounds.

I need to do better tomorrow. I can't afford to make excuses for my self. I can't!

intake:
B- wheat toast, boiled egg, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup of black coffee=240
L- 1 cup of brown rice, 1/2 poached chicken breast=335
D- 4 cups of chicken noodle soup, 1 slice sourdough bread=375
T= 950



1 comment:

  1. Hey hun! Thank you for following....we all have our monsters, our bad days, our successes, our failures. Hang in there- remember the key is to stay positive and keep going after a bad day. You have us to support you!
    Thank you for following, I look forward to following you as well!

    xo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete