Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm a Hurricane

I can't decide if I love this manic episodes or if I hate it. I know when it over when I'm in between on med or when I'm down, I'll say I hate it. Say I hate being a hurricane. But now? Now I can't decide. I'm untouchable, and high, and amazing. And I can do anything, and I will. I am! but at the same time I feel like I'm stuck in a current and its throwing me around and I can't not go with it. Its frightening, its like some times in the middle of the day I realize what I'm doing is crazy and insane, but I can't stop. Its like my actions are controlling me not the other way around. I'm stuck in a storm and I could go inside and get away from the rain, but then I would be cut off from everything. I wouldn't be me if I took my meds, so I can't and I wont. I'll wait the storm out.

Intake:850(ugh I ate way to much after I worked out at the gym tonight)
Cals burned:550









No comments:

Post a Comment