Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Low intakes

So today has cooled down a bit so I didn't end up melting. Still I kept my intake low, like way low. I had a small salad for Breakfast/lunch with out dressing(80) and 5 grapes(18) then for dinner I had 5 Nori-Maki sushi rolls(100) 1 unagi roll(60) and a bowl of miso soup(30) then later I had one homemade green tea popsicle with sugar(50)(intake 318) I feel so amazing! I kept my intake so low!  I hope I can do this good tomorrow.

Me and my brother found out our body fat % I was 24.8% would really like that to be lower, but my brother was 7%. SEVEN FUCKING PERCENT. sometimes I hate him, he eats whatever he wants and takes shit care of his body how the hell does he have such a low number? its infuriating I am determined to have a lower number than him now. That is my goal

So last night I weighed in and I was at 126 pounds so in 6 days I've lost 2 pounds

stats:
H: 5'6
CW: 126 pounds
HW: 156 pounds
LW:  98 pounds




No comments:

Post a Comment